The individual(s) (hereinafter the “Client”) utilizing the services of Colorado Top Agents LLC (the “Company”) will be referred to a real estate agent (the “Agent”) through the Company’s website based upon the information and details provided by Client. The Client represents and warrants to the Company that Client is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
The Client understands and agrees to each of the following:
- That the Client is not required or obligated to engage the services of the Agent;
- That Client has the choice to enter into a written agreement with the Agent and that prior to doing so, the Client is advised to seek legal counsel regarding the effects of entering into a contract with Agent;
- That the Company shall not be responsible to or liable for any injury to property or persons, theft, loss or damage whatsoever sustained by Client, which may occur in conjunction with any activity or service provided by or associated with the Agent;
- That the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or inactions of the Agent in representing the Client and that the narrow purpose of the Company is to refer the Client to an Agent;
- That Client hereby waives any and all claims which Client, Client’s heirs, successors, assigns, spouse, family members and/or legal representatives may have against the Company arising from or as a result of any such accident, injury, theft, loss or damage incurred in connection with the Agent’s provision of services to the Client;
- That the Company is not responsible for periodic investigation into the credentials of the Agent;
- That these terms, conditions, representations and warranties shall be binding upon the Client’s agents, heirs, successors and assigns; and
- That all issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms, conditions, representations and warranties or the rights and obligations of the Company in connection with this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
TO PROCEED WITH COLORADO TOP AGENTS LLC SERVICES, THE CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE OR SHE HAS READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FULLY UNDERSTANDS THEM AND HAS MADE THESE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES FREELY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND THE COMPANY MAY RELY UPON THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE TO BE HELD INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.